Friday, January 04, 2008

New years!

OK, so my new years resolution is many fold. Mainly to cut down my destructive activities and focus on becoming more healthy. How am I going to do this you may ask?

First, no booze unless its an organized party. Otherwise, NA beer for this kid.

Secondly, some kind of activity everyday. Bike, run, walk da dog for an hour. That kind of thing.

C. Get a new job. I really need to find a job where I have some skill development while working with fun and open-minded people. Lincoln, Colorado or wherever. I just feel like my brain is shrinking and that sucks.

Fourth, travel more. LA, Colorado, Seattle???? To race, play and see friends. Soooooo important to me, i've been neglecting this one for a while.

Lastly, eat better. This one is not a new one for me. I like variety, so thats not the problem. Mainly eat cheaply and well. Any ideas???


There ya go. Davey boy for 2008

Also more smiles for this kid...what about you? What are you gonna do this year?

9 comments:

ortiz said...

Organized party at my house all weekend...your saved!

Bobby said...

there's always a spot for you on the couch out here.

Davey Boy said...

OK chunk, how about presidents weekend week??

Davey Boy said...

I'll call ya J!

Anonymous said...

That list sounds strangely familiar. Except I've been considering a job where my brain atrophies even more but pays well enough for everything else to work out. If you need someone to help with gas $, you know where to find me. How about CMtn the end of Feb?

Davey Boy said...

OK, i'll go but its got to be after the 24th cuz i'm headn' to LA to visit Chunk n Liz...how about the weekend of the 9th or 16th of Feb?

Anonymous said...

I'll call ya soon. I gotta plan, and there's some shows and stuff in KC you should come down for.

Anonymous said...

There's a hundred dollar idea for ya...a 10% beer called NA. Good thinking! Seattle?! Don't tease me! Just don't bring that little punk Hermes with you...my ribs wouldn't be able to take it! Speaking of which...I'm heading to Ttown in Feb...that's a week long organized event!

Elizabeth said...

I'm really glad you didn't call me chunk. That might not have gone over well. !!!!!!! Does Toddles know you call him chunk? Not very thoughtful, Dave. Not very thoughtful.